The original Wilderness Getaways "Best of the South West Walking Tour". Join us on an incredible walking tour that incorporates beautiful sections of the Bibbulmun Track, stunning hikes in the Stirling Range, and wonderful treks through the Walpole Wilderness.
Hiking in Australia’s south-west doesn’t mean roughing it. We choose to stay in deluxe accommodation – that means no camping, no dormitories, no motels. Each evening you will return to your accommodation in the peaceful forest surroundings of Karma Chalets located a short distance from the town of Denmark. You only carry a small day-pack and water on each walk, leaving the heavy pack to the guide.
Dr Dave (aka The Adventure Doctor) will lead this tour. He is a wealth of knowledge about the fauna, flora, and geology of the area and will provide interpretive commentary throughout the walk. This is a small group only tour – that ensures that each walker has the opportunity to interact with Dr Dave and learn as much as possible about the superb natural landscape.
Experience the difference of hiking with an award-winning business based in the heart of the South West.
ITINERARY 9 Days/8 Nights
- Best sections of the Bibbulmun Track between Walpole and Albany
- Bald Head (Torndirrup National Park)
- Bluff Knoll (Stirling Range)
To view detailed itinerary visit the Best of the South West Tour page.
- Return transfer from Perth to Denmark
- All breakfasts (cooked and continental)
- All dinners
- Lunches and snacks on each walking day
- Accommodation (twin-share) in deluxe chalet
- 45 minute massage at Karisma Spa
- Transfers to trail each day
- Entry fees to national parks
- Bibbulmun Track Maps
- Award-winning Expert Guide