Trailtalk

Western Australia's premier trails social network

Trails & Travel (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bibbulmun Track for Garmin GPS by Shonky Maps

Have been running a Garmin Oregon for a number of years with this free map download which includes a labeled Bibbulmun Track. I have only…

Started by Peter Sanders

1 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Marty Wallace

Walk alongside the Goolarabooloo community on a journey that traces their 82km songline north of Broome, WA.

Lurujarri means coastal dunes and these punctuate much of the journey. (Credit: Don Fuchs)   LURUJARRI MEANS 'COASTAL DUNES' and it…

Started by Linda Daniels

0 Jan 25, 2013

Boodja Gnarning Walk

Living off the Land Kings Park and Botanic Garden is home to a diverse range of flora and landscapes, all of which were understood and used…

Started by Trailtalk Admin

0 Dec 17, 2012

This weekend I rode ...

Talk about where you rode over the weekend. This weekend I rode on friday because I have to work all weekend. Friday afternoon at dead cat…

Started by John Wallace

12 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Linda Daniels

Win a $4000 Specialized bike and help build new trails

Every Metre Counts Buy 1 metre of singletrack for $10 and receive an entry to win a complete Specialized bike of your choice! What? WAMBA a…

Started by Jake Hannah

0 Nov 26, 2012

Natural wonders in the palm of your hand

Western Australia’s natural wonders are now in the palm of your hand. The Department of Environment and Conservation (DEC) has launched a…

1 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Trailtalk Admin

Bibbulmun Track update - major realignment at Albany Wind Farm

Albany Wind Farm Expansion - Hidden Valley Campsite to be relocated Work has begun on the Grasmere wind farm - part of the expansion of the…

Started by The Bibbulmun Track Foundation

3 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by The Bibbulmun Track Foundation

Granite Skywalk at Castle Rock is open

The Granite Skywalk at Castle Rock in Porongurup National Park is now open. Part of a $1million revamp of visitor facilities, the new looko…

4 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Rod A

Pile road maintenance day

Pile Road maintenance day. A pile road maintenance day will be held on the 24th June, starting at 9am. Meet at the bottom trailhead for a s…

Started by John Wallace

0 Jun 7, 2012

NEW licensed Shuttle Service for cyclists and walkers

NEW licensed Shuttle Services for cyclists or walkers - see below for stops.  Save on back-tracking your trail journey.  We make the trip m…

2 May 2, 2012
Reply by Adventurous Women

RSS

© 2018   Created by Trailtalk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service