Trailtalk

Western Australia's premier trails social network

All Discussions Tagged 'trail' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kattamordo Trail

Hi Everyone, I was wondering if anyone had done the 27km Kattamordo Trail recently? From the research I have done it was a bicentennial pr…

Started by Mark Pybus

6 May 23, 2017
Reply by Karen Dowling

Trek the Trail - will it be a ghost event?

I'm wondering what people think of the annual Trek the Trail event ? Mundaring Shire announced last week it has the event targeted for remo…

Started by JB

3 Mar 25, 2017
Reply by Craig Ackerly

Volunteer registrations now open for Oxfam Trailwalker

Hi everyone,  Just letting you all know that volunteer registrations for Oxfam Trailwalker Perth are now open - click here to register.    …

Started by Oxfam Trailwalker

0 Jun 24, 2014

Granite Skywalk at Castle Rock is open

The Granite Skywalk at Castle Rock in Porongurup National Park is now open. Part of a $1million revamp of visitor facilities, the new looko…

Started by Trailtalk Admin

4 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Rod A

Trail Hubs and the tourism potential for WA

An upcoming Forum will discuss how WA can build on the success of our iconic trails and become a world class trails destination.  (See flye…

0 Jun 12, 2012

Fitzgerald walk trail

Hi Guys, There's just been an announcement that the trail through the Fitzgerald National Park has been stopped and it's now not going to b…

Started by Mike Wood

5 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Trailtalk Admin

Work to start on off-road trail in Gnangara

Recreational trail bike users in the metropolitan area will have access to upgraded facilities following construction of a new area in the…

0 Nov 21, 2011

Kalmunda Circuit Trail - Map and GPS now available

There is now a map available of the Kalamunda Circuit Trail http://wamba.org.au/docs/Kalam unda_Circuit_Map.pdf wamba.org.au For more info…

0 Nov 2, 2011

Lonely Planet includes Bibb Track in the world's best long walks

Great to see that the Bibbulmun Track has been included in Lonely Planet's list of the world's best long walks.  Not sure that their descri…

Started by The Bibbulmun Track Foundation

0 Sep 12, 2011

Easy going bike trails

Hi all, I came across this website a few days ago and I am trying to plan a 3 day bike trip with my eldest two children 8/10 years old. The…

Started by Anthony DeBattista

2 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Anthony DeBattista

RSS

© 2019   Created by Trailtalk.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service