Trailtalk

Western Australia's premier trails social network

Basically with this game, someone types a word and youve got to type a word that immediately comes to your mind, thats associated with the word.

Ill start off.

Spoke

Views: 2760

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cake

Birthday....   bored in Canada? I have eaten many moon cakes this week but my highlight today is I bought a chocolate gateau for one of the ladies in the office (no bovine proucts in it) as it was her birthday and what we might take for granted, elevated her to some level of euphoric happiness. Like a student from a certain school after their first sugar cube experience.

Candles....... Loving Canada... leaving Banff today... I was thinking of the Mooncakes we will try in Hong Kong on the way back. It is interesting what we take for granted, others are over the moon about... I must invite you to certain said school one day... I would take up the challenge of convincing you that it is the other school in town that is the one to be concerned about :) Keep enjoying KL

Ear            

Wax

Flowers....

Romance

Sandalwood         ..... mount romance..... at a loose end Snoopy?

forest .... 1am here.. should be going to sleep, but napped this arvo.. wide awake.. you still in KL?

Fire... yep still KL at work so see email alerts pop up pretty much as they happen. Fly home ( Aus ) Thursday midnight to ES conference.one clear acvantage here is being the same time zone.

Fly .... yeah, I am 14 hours behind... supposed to be spending time in HK on the way home (9-12 Oct)..will have to watch these riots.

RSS

Quick Links

Latest discussions

User Guide

TrailTalk User Guide For Groups.pdf

If you're a member of a group (which can be formal, or just a group of friends you go hiking/riding with), then you're welcome to create a group on this site to arrange events, share photos and keep in touch with your members. Enjoy!

© 2014   Created by Trailtalk.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service